Saturday, October 8, 2011

I know I have been gone for a while...

I was getting married. I have actually been very busy doing a ton of projects but I have not been posting. I did not want to post all the wedding crafts as I wanted it to be a surprise for the people that were coming. It was a four day event and it was wonderful. I have always wanted a multi-day wedding after seeing My Best Friend's wedding, minus someone trying to steal my husband. After the whole event, which I will be posting about in stages and our mini honeymoon we came home to this:


Our welcome mat scattered with our aspen leafs.


"Our wedding sign" (thanks Diane) and flowers outside.


One of our favors on our wreath hook and Just married sign on the door, they were also on every window and mirror in the condo.


Our aspen grove fingerprint tree.


Presents all ready to be opened and some leftovers of the bridal shower.


Bouquets drying and wedding decor everywhere. 


Our cabin cardholder, birch candles and table markers.


Breakfast at Tiffany's eye mask laid out for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment