Monday, March 19, 2012

Murder Mystery Birthday Party

My friend Melissa is throwing me a murder mystery birthday party soon and I am very excited for the 1930's theme costumes.


Since Atonement cam out I longed for a green dress like Keira's. I never found one quite as amazing, but I did buy one that is floor length, satin and green that I have never had a cause to wear before now.


I am thinking of making a headband, I found a pin curl tutorial:


Or I might just use the hairpins that I found with Christy for my wedding like this:


In the movie she had a bracelet like the one below I have a large silver bracelet but it is made of flowers I cannot decide if I am going to wear that one or look for a new one that is similar. 


More on my ideas for Mike later. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment