Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Thrifting ~ Nightstands

I have been wanting to do the guestroom for a while now. I tried to get Mandi to pick me for the Vintage revivals Epic room makeover, I did not make it. I have been stuck. I feel like it is a pretty nice place for our guests. Mike wanted it orange and we painted it orange. But it is not the best it can be. I was at the Salvation Army a while back and I spied these end tables and I thought they would be great night stands. 


I love the sweet little details and the hardware.


I love the wood grain on the top. 


This is what I would have done with them if I had gotten them:


I could have finished them like this gorgeous end table from Curbside Creations. I love the mocha top since the grain is so pretty and I would have painted the bottom dove gray. I think I would have added a bottom shelf like that with the same interesting shape to hold baskets with for more storage. 


Or painted it like this dresser makeover from Casa Sugar, just a canary yellow. I would have sprayed the hardware white just like they did. 

Alas they were $50 each so they did not come home with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment