Friday, January 14, 2011

Lavender butter

Ok, so I am kind of backlogged on some of the cool things that I have done and not posted about so it was really about a week ago when I made this. Lavender butter:


The lighter ones on the left are just lavender butter the ones on the right that are darker have honey and maple syrup in them. I just combined one stick of softened butter with a tablespoon of culinary lavender I put in the blender, then for the sweet one I also put in a squirt of honey and a squirt of maple syrup. I let it sit for twenty four hours, which was very hard, and then I put it in a pipping bag so I could create these darlings that could be frozen and taken out as needed. What was left over that would not pipe I spread on French bread and toasted like garlic bread...



Oh my goodness, I cannot even explain...

No comments:

Post a Comment