Monday, November 14, 2011

Honey do list

So Thursday I cut off all of my hair. Friday I went to a wonderfully nerdy wedding i.e. They had the groom do the wedding vows then they turned to the bride and said Copy, Paste, Repeat! Love it! I will post more about it on an upcoming Wednesday. When I was on the way to the wedding I received a great email from West Elm


Ummm. Heck freaking YA!!! So my deeply fabulous friend Leslie drove to the wedding while I called West Elm to check stock and have them hold a few items for me. I texted Mikey to tell him my idea and see if he was ok with it and if he would pick it up after work. Of course my loving husband said yes. SCORE! This is what we got:


Headboard and two nightstands that go with our bed! YAY! I have been waiting for them to go on sale for 15% that is the highest I have ever seen them go, so 20% well it was better. 


Some of my girlfriends got us this duvet for our wedding present. So we got the shams to match too. This will be our summer spring set.

In the meantime we had a wonderful weekend in the mountains with my in-laws and many projects were worked on but few were completed. Some of the things we worked on:


  • Cards
  • Sofa table
  • Diploma frame
  • Book mark
  • Trunk art
Posts to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment