Monday, December 27, 2010

I had a wonderful Christmas

I was a very relaxing couple of days which was much needed. We spent time with lots of family, slept, ate amazing food, and hot tubbed. On top of that we were given wonderful gifts:



A penguin from Williams-Sonoma, Mikey and I very rarely drink soda but we really missed the carbonation. We were going though many bottles of sparkling water every week which even though we recycle felt very wasteful. This allows us to make our own sparkling water at home with out batteries or electricity you can see a video on how it works here


Brownie mix, a smore kit and a trio of cocoa.


All sorts of crazy candy, I think I will smash up the candy canes and put them in rice crispy treats. 


A Smore ornament!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment