Saturday, December 11, 2010

Great Frame + Ribbon = Easter Egg?

I need everyone to take a look at this post and let me know if I should leave it as it is or if I should take the insert out and use it in a frame collage. Please be honest. 

Remember that really great shopping trip I had the other week at Salvation Army and the ARC? Most of the stuff that I picked up that day was Christmas stuff but not this oval frame. See the rest of my loot from that day here.


It did not have a back so I brought this piece of cardboard home with my from work. I traced the inner oval that I did not end up using twice and then cut them out.


Giving me this. Remember the last ribbon frame project I did? That one was definitely a lager scale. Then there was the West Elm inspired one


This was the left over ribbon from those two projects.


I need your help, honestly does this look too much like an easter egg? 


The other option is to take out the insert and use it in a frame collage. (I am sorry I do not remember where/when I got this picture).

1 comment:

  1. I like it as well, when you mention it looks like an easter egg I can see where you're coming from, but that is not my first impression at all.

    ReplyDelete