Vintage flash bulb ornaments
These two little modifications made all the difference. The hot glue cut the time down by 3/4ths easy, and the wider ribbon lessened the amount that I needed to use.
These are the bulbs that I used for this project.
I love the wire filament inside.
So to start I put a dab of hot glue on either side and attached a ribbon. I am now using all of the flash bulbs on a smaller silver tree so the loops are smaller.
Then I added another dab of glue and wrapped the ribbon around the bulb. I made sure to tuck the end under before the final bit of glue to make sure I liked the edge.
I love the little "S" detail, it makes me wish that my last name started with "S". But mine does not and neither does Mikey's.