Saturday, December 25, 2010

Presents!!!

I love to wrap presents almost as much as I enjoy receiving them:


Everyone loves ribbon, and even if they did not I would use it anyway.


I always try and wrap the boy presents and the girl presents in slightly different wrapping paper. 


If you don't have a box that fits and you are only going to be giving one gift at a time cover a shoe box in wrapping paper and give it open like a basket. 


I don't like to give the exact same thing to multiple people, so with these gift baskets some of the main components are the same but they have personalized items for each person as well. 


I usually don't use bags but this person is going to be flying home and I am not sure if they will be taking a checked bag. When using bags I like to jazz it up a bit, instead of just adding tissue I also used some silk flowers that no longer go with our decor and a pin that came on a sweater that I was not going to wear, it does however make this package look very festive. 

I hope you got just enough of what you wanted this year, have a happy and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment