Friday, November 19, 2010

15 of my favorite things right now...

I was just blog stalking over at 320 * Sycamore and decided to participate in her


Here is a random selection of my favorites in no particular order

What can I say I love him so much, I cannot imagine my life without him

My family and friends life is not full of love without them..

Now to the products

All things Williams-Sonoma My favorites right now
This is the color that I have and I LOVE all the attachments

See an entire post about me raving about them here

This is what I want next see here

Moscato 


I heart my Dyson 

Shark Steam Cleaning products (a post soon to come)


Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint the whole line - Mikey will use it too

Spray paint, sandpaper, and Sharpies


Thrift stores

My Ipod - an older version but I use it everyday



My Crackberry


Air Detox

  • DISINFECTS and PURIFIES the air in your home, office and car
  • DESTROYS airborne bacteria, viruses, pathogens and antigens on contact
  • DELIGHTFUL eucalyptus/citrus scent lifts the spirits and clears the mind
  • 100% pure essential oils, not diluted
Herbal Ingredients: 100% pure essential oils of Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lime, Lemon and Orange
It smells wonderful just do not spray it next to your eyes, it is great in the shower and in the car. Mary (my wonderful mother-in-law to be) got us a whole bottle when we went up this last time and an aromatherapy air defuser, It is awesome!









Bare Minerals Make up everyone is talking about the foundation that I love but the eye primer... I can put my eye makeup on at 6 am and it is the exact same when I take it off at 9 pm. Glorious!

And finally the hairspray that actually does what hairspray has been lying and claiming to do for years...
And it has a nice woody smell

I (per the rules of the game, and you never know what kind of new favorites you will find, and also to look for new blogs to follow) "visited" with other people at the party. Here are a few that I have shared favorites with:

Hoosier at Heart  also loves her Kitchenaid mixer

Sharing Bliss talked about Bare Minerals I wanted to make sure she knew about the eye primer.

Jubilant Images She did not feel the need to stick to 5 favorites so I did not either!

The Picky Apple she loves the same stress relief  eucalyptus spearmint body wash  Mikey will use it too. 

Jessee's spot I love so many of the same things, Sharpies, Avocados (really all vegetables that start wit A), Salt and pepper grinders (see my page for my favorites), Balsamic vinegar with French bread, & Banana peppers, basil, and Italian sausage pizza.

Sweetest Serendipity loves Love Actually and appricates this scene as much as I do 


That is how I feel about all the People/products in this post!

6 comments:

  1. I am feeling very jealous right now! = ) I would love to own a Dyson AND the salt and pepper grinders you rave about. Those might need to go on my wish list!

    Kristi

    http://creatingwithkristi.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-favorite-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Dyson too. I have the purple animal one and it's just great! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment. The only attachment I have for my Kitchenaid is the meat grinder and I've never used it. The ice cream maker one sounds great, may have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! Love how you linked to others~thanks so much for joining :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items! I've got to try the primer now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you talk more about the Air Detox? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the V Sattui Moscato made the list I <3 you Tiffany!!!

    ReplyDelete