Friday, November 5, 2010

We all live in a Yellow Submarine

I found another blog to pursue and with that something I really want for Christmas. I was looking at Post-College Working Girl and she had a post about this tea infuser.



I have never been a huge Beatles fan, and the fact that this year at the National Wheelchair Basketball, and the Double Pump Basketball Tournament, I was stationed at the gaming lounge just weeks after Beatles Rock Band came out. Which means that month I heard We all Live in a Yellow Submarine about 20 trillion times... I think this tea infuser would remedy my bad experience with the Beatles. 

The tea I am drinking this morning: 

The verdict, is pretty food, but both tea bags I have used have broken. 
If I had a really good infuser...


No comments:

Post a Comment