Friday, November 12, 2010

That will do pig, that will do.

I saw a post last week with this chalkboard piggy bank



I found it at ESTY at ladiesandgentelemen What a cute idea you can illustrate what you are saving for. But with a price tag of  $38.00 I knew I could do better, especially since I had this at home.




I have had this since I was a child, I do not recall where I even got it. I just remember that I saw it and had to have it. Then it was in storage for years. I have gone through purges since then but the pig always made it. Now I am glad. I sprayed him with a Krylon primer, sanded a little and then painted him with Valspar chalkboard paint.


This is what he looks like now.




2 comments:

  1. I love him/her. I think I now have a Grand Pig to go with my Grand Fish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikey saw a future bumper sticker for you the other day, it says I love my grand dog.

    ReplyDelete