Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things I saw @ the ARC today

I had a meeting today from 8:15 to 9:15 and then I had another meeting across town at 11:30. There was no point in going home. I went to a Joann's (the 4th one) to get the remaining tacks I needed to finish the second inspiration board. There was still time to kill and I wanted to see if I could find a globe light as when we were moving the cabinet the other night I realized on of ours was cracked. I did not find a globe one but I did find this one and I think it is great.

 It is unusual, unique and huge, and only $20.

It would need to be in one of those entries that are 20 feet tall. To add some extra class you could add vintage chandelier crystals, like I did in the guest room light fixture. Post to come.  

This was a cute little bookshelf that would make great shoe storage if that was all I needed.  

I love the details. 

1 comment:

  1. You could put little ghost eyes on the light fixture for Halloween. I'm just saying!

    ReplyDelete